Save the Children’s ''Child participation during COVID tracker'' highlights some of the efforts the organisation and its partners have taken to advance children’s right to be heard during COVID. The map, launched in June 2020, includes information on:
- Child friendly information and platforms
- Risk communication efforts and peer to peer education undertaken by young people
- Surveys and consultations
- Resources to help adults advance the right to be heard
- Children’s actions to hold duty bearers to account
- Children as human rights defenders
The tracker can be accessed here.